Thursday, November 6, 2008

50 visits!

I have received 50 visits to this blog. Umm okay good start! Especially because I did not post a whole lot during October. This is what happens when you are coaching, in graduate school, doing a student teaching internship, swimming, and trying to recover from a broken wrist!
We talked about service learning in my methods course yesterday. This project (which I will NOT give up on!) is a compilation of several indirect service projects. It is almost service learning too, because it is linked to my curriculum right now!
I need to find some more open water swimmers...where is everyone?

2 comments:

Mike Deitchman said...

Thanks for the nice comment!

I chose 'boring' just for the irony of it... One of my friends a few years ago referred to my life jokingly as being boring. =)

Good luck with all your swims!

Mary Lee said...

Here's an open water swimmer who will be stuck indoors for the next 8 months of cold, way too cold, and too cold for me. I'm not recovering from any broken or surgeried things this winter, but I'm wondering if I'm too old to restart my open water swimming goals...so I'll watch yours and cheer you on!